Activate / Deactivate Themes of your Windows Operating System

Windows operating system has good look because it has theme service that running. Have you ever seen the Windows XP/Win Server 2003/Win 2008/Win Vista/Win 7 has bad theme like Windows 98? Look at below!
disable theme windows
click image to enlarge

My friend asked to me. Why the themes of my computer is disable and turn back to classic theme? I think the problem was on the Windows service. If you have the same case with my friend, try to go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > and double click on Services. On the Services window, find Themes and double click it.
enable disable windows theme
click image to enlarge

Click Start to activate the Windows Themes. Change startup type to Automatic (it let the themes service run automatically when windows startup. The themes problem will be solved using this way. If you want to deactivate the themes, Click Stop.

I hope this article will help you.. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)