How to Exclude Files from Realtime Antivirus Scanning

It's so resent if my files deleted by antivirus automatically. It often happened. Why? I know because every antivirus has realtime protection feature. This feature will perform realtime scanning while we working. But I hate if this feature delete my files suddenly. I like to create some applications such as PC monitoring tool. The file like PC monitoring usually detected as trojan by antivirus software. But if you think it will not be harm to your PC, you can exclude your files into excluded items on antivirus software.

How to exclude files from realtime antivirus scanning?. Below are tips to exclude the files into excluded items on antivirus software (for example I use AVG Internet Security 2011).

  • First, open AVG Internet Security and access menu Tools > Advanced Settings...
1 Advanced setting AVG Internet security

  • Advanced AVG Settings dialog box will appears. Choose Excluded Items and then add files that you want to exclude by click Add File and then clik OK or Apply. So the files added into Excluded Item will not be scanned and deleted, even the files harmful for your PC.
2 add excluded items AVG

I hope this tips can be useful for the reader. You can like my Facebook Fans Page, and you will receive next updated article from this blog. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)