Download GTA San Andreas Saved Game 100% Complete Mission

gta san andreas saved game files 100% complete mission

Yeah.. I was 100% completed successfully play GTA San Andreas. I very like to play GTA San Andreas because I can play anything what I want. I can play bike racing, car racing, war, run, swim, fight and many more. But, when I play GTA for first time, I cannot play GTA with full map.

GTA San Andreas has 3 town. But, if you play this game for first time, you will not able to access all town. You just can play in one town. Other town will unlocked if you finished many mission.

If you want to play GTA San Andreas with full town (full map), you have to download GTA San Andreas User Files here (GTA saved game).

Instruction:
Extract .rar file and copy folder "GTA San Andreas User Files" to My Documents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)