Download Voxer Walkie Talkie Application for Smartphone 2011

voxer walkie talkie app for smartphone

Now I want to write article about Voxer, something new for me or maybe for you. I don't know about voxer before. My friends almost averyday talk about voxer. Based on information i've got from my friends, voxer is a Walkie Talkie application that can run on smartphone. This application especially made for use on smartphone.

With voxer, you can turn your smartphone into a walkie talkie. Voxer has many functions. With use voxer on your smartphone you can instant chat with your friends, send text, audio, photo to one or a group of your friends.

Voxer is easy to use. Voxer compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later, and Android too. You have to try use this social networking application. If you want to download voxer (a walkie talkie smartphone application 2011), you can use this link. I recommend you to install iTunes on your computer to download voxer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)