Play Mobile Java Games on Computer Using Java Emulator


I have many mobile java games and mobile java apps on my computer. I want to play it on my mobile phone. But it is imposible to play it one one by one, because the games is too many. I have a question in my mind. How to play these all mobile java games and run mobile java apps on my computer.

I have tried to search for information about it on google. Finally, I've found a software that I want. I've found sjboy emulator. Sjboy emulator is a software for play mobile java games on computer. This software not only can play mobile java games but also can run mobile java apps on computer. You can download sjboy emulator here.

Comments

  1. Superb review about this game and this game sounds great, you are a good reviewer..i like this..thanhs for share with us..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)