Forgot Computer BIOS Password? - Get it back

I have a case. I've forgot my bios password and I need it when I will reinstall My Laptop. I try to look for information for crack BIOS password. I've found information to enter BIOS system though I've forgot the password. I use default password from BIOS's producer factory. My BIOS is AWARD BIOS. I've forgot the password but I try to enter BIOS system using default password 'AWARD_SW' and I can enter BIOS system successfully and get bios password back.

Here default password that I know:
for AWARD BIOS :
CONCAT, 1322222, 589589, 589721, 595595, 598598, aPAf, AWARD SW, AWARD_SW, Award SW, AWARD PW, _award, awkward, J64, j256, j262, j332, j322, HLT, SER, aLLY, Condo, TTPTHA, HLT, KDD, ZBAAACA, ZAAADA, ZJAAADC, djonet.

for AMI BIOS :
AMI_SW, AMI,PASSWORD, A.M.I., AMI SW, BIOS, HEWITT RAND.

for PHOENIX BIOS :
BIOS, CMOS, phoenix, PHOENIX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)