Xbox Live Update December 2011

New Xbox Dashboard - xbox live

Xbox is a console produced by Microsoft Corporation. As a console world class that used by million people in the world (even more), Xbox always offer new innovation for customers. Xbox is the best console for digital entertainment lovers.

On December 2011, Microsoft launched free update that “revolutionizes” digital entertainment. You can watch movies, TV shows, sports, music and other digital entertainment in one box named Xbox Live.

Xbox dasboard has full re-designed. Using Kinect sensor, Xbox users will be able to use gestures and their voice to navigate through their entertainment. Wow..awesome console. I will save my money to buy a thing called Xbox Live for my digital entertainment in my home. New Xbox dashboard make me want to get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)