Download New AVG Antivirus Free 2013


Been a long time I did not replace antivirus that I use on my machine. Because I always update the antivirus on my computer , so my computer was never infected with the virus again. Based on information from CNET, I heard AVG has released its 2013 version. I use AVG Antivirus since few years ago. Until now, AVG Antivirus always keep my computer from virus attacks. But now, I have to download new AVG.

Download New AVG Antivirus Free 2013


Based on information from CNET, AVG Antivirus place on second position in the category of the most popular antivirus in the world. Defeated by Avast Antivirus on first order. However, AVG Antivirus Free is pretty much downloaded by many users around the world. Until now, AVG Free has been downloaded by 438,219,654 users from around the world .

The installation file of AVG Antivirus Free 2013 is 33MB, a size small enough for antivirus software products. You can get AVG Antivirus Free 2013 without having to buy because it is licensed free. AVG Antivirus Free 2013 can only be used on operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and recent versions of Windows (Windows 8).

Quality must be paid. AVG Antivirus Free 2013 did not have a perfect level of security. Many parties advise to upgrade to a paid version of AVG. AVG paid version will give better protection for your computer than AVG Free version. But Install AVG Free is better than have no antivirus on the computer. Here to download AVG Antivirus Free 2013.

source: cnet.com

Popular posts from this blog

Cheat Codes of Holiday Island Game

Trick to open the blocked site (site blocked by proxy)